Friday 18 April 2014

happy easter

These were some of the Easter cards I made this year. They are all a different version of same stamps by justrite.


I stamped frame in archival ink and clear embossed. I then stamped image in second generation ink and overstamped with saying from gospel and clear embossed. I then lightly coloured image with spectrum noir pencils and the frame with mica powders and water. 


I fussy cut image and mounted it on die cuts.( spellbinders)


I finished cards off by adding some sweet lilac flowers in a corner.


In the other version I stamped frame and clear embossed it. I coloured it with mica powder and water and fussy cut it. I stamped it again and added first generation ink image in centre which I coloured with the same pencils. i then added glossy accents and when it dried added frame creating a sort of cameo.


I added 2 sentiments from same set and finished card off by a bella rosa flourish and delicate aster flower (spellbinders) and some ribbon.


Whatever you are doing, hope you have a joyful and blessed Easter.


If you like my makes don't forget to leave me a comment, Theresa xx


1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter! Wow! These are fab, my fave is the first one, but so nice seeing different versions of the same stamp, I don't have enough Heartfelt stamps me's finks? Lol xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete