Monday 12 August 2013

Clarity Challenge - Animals



This ws my entry for the clarity stamp Challenge for this month with the animal theme. It was inspired by Barbara Gray after watching the last classroom. The background is created on gelli plate using leafy swirls stencil and brown acrylic. I masked off the central piece to leave space for stamping. I stamped the horse and carriage From Clarity stamp with sepia archival ink. Then added sun mask and added blue for sky with broken china distress ink and a make-up sponge.added some shadows underneath stamped images to ground them in a brown distress ink and added a bit of yellow for contrast. I removed mask and stamped the birds from the harbour set.

I matted it onto brown card and used taupe for background.

Finished size is 8x8 inches.


This is another version created by my 5 yr old son who wanted to do homework for Barbara. He chose colours, and stamps and did all the work. I only made a mask for hills. he inked with ink dusters as he loves them.

I stuck the finished card onto kraft card. Again finished dimensions 8x8.

That's all for today. Might just get used to this and you will get fed up with me ;) xx

3 comments:

  1. Well done getting your blog started Theresa, I look forward to following mor of your lovely creations :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards Theresa and didn't your grandson do well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies, and linda it's my son not grandson...xx

    ReplyDelete